IFANGLOBAL PRIVATE LIMITED., (The term “We”, “Us”, “Our” shall mean IFANGLOBAL PRIVATE LIMITED. or Company).
You shall mean and include the user/browser of the Website or the App.
- Company may ask you to provide with certain information. When you create your account to use the App, you may create a user profile. Company shall ask you to provide only such information which is for lawful purpose connected with Company Services and necessary to be collected for such purpose.
- Based upon the information you provide when registering for an account, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password.
- In case you upload an emergency contact (name and phone number) on your account / on the App, Company will be collecting and storing such contact information to use in an emergency situation.
- Company services are primarily provided through the App/Website. Company may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to such App.
- When you use our App/Website, it may automatically collect and store some or all of the information (“Mobile Device Information”) from your mobile/laptop device (“Device”) required to functioning of the App/Website in addition to the Device information, including without limitation.
- You consent to the Company holding and processing, both electronically and manually, the data it collects in relation to You, for the purpose of the Company’s administration and management, its business and for compliance with applicable procedures, laws and regulations. You also consent to the transfer, storage and processing by the Company of such data outside India, where the Company may have its offices.
- You also consent that the Company shall use your registered mobile number and e-mail ID for all or any communication w.r.t. the App/Website and the Agreement which includes Company’s Services like SMSs intimations/WhatsApp intimations including making You part of the requisite chat groups, as required; and you hereby provide unconditional acceptance to the same.
- Company stores and processes your information, including any sensitive financial information, in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules made there under as well as Company’s policy. If you object to your information being used in the manner prescribed by law or under Company’s Policy, you should terminate this Agreement with immediate effect while deleting your Account forthwith.
- During your association hereunder, you may be exposed to or shared with the Confidential Information of the Company and in reference to the same, the Company considers and you agree that the restraints set forth in the Agreement against non-disclosure of confidential information are necessary for the reasonable protection of interest of the Company of its business or the business of the group companies, the clients thereof or affairs thereto. You shall not at any time, either during the continuance of or after the termination of your association with the Company, use, disclose or communicate to any person whatsoever any confidential information which you have or of which you may have become possessed during your association with the Company nor shall you supply the names or addresses of any clients, customers, vendors or agents of the Company to any person except as authorised by the Company or as ordered by a Court of competent jurisdiction. You agree that you will not at any time during the continuance of your association or on expiry or on termination/cessation of your association with the Company or thereafter, issue any statements to the press or third person (whether oral or written) which have not expressly been authorised by the Company or which may be detrimental to the interest of the Company. The obligations under this Clause shall survive the termination or expiration of the Agreement.
- We use the information collected from our App so that we are able to serve you the correct App/Website version depending on your Device type, for troubleshooting and in some cases.
- We use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our computer server, and to administer our web site(s). Your IP address is used to help identify you, but contains no personal information about you.
- If our services are temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your Account.
- We cooperate with Government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. Thus, we may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose your information (including Information, IP address, Device Information or geo-location data), to Government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we reasonably determine is necessary and appropriate: (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoenas, Governmental requests or legal process; (ii) to protect and/or defend the terms and conditions for online and mobile services or other policies/Company’s Services applicable to any online and mobile services, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (iii) to protect the safety, rights, property or security of the Company, Company’s Services or any third party; (iv) to protect the safety of the public for any reason; (v) to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and /or (vi) to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
- We may share your information, including your protected information and usage information with our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates for internal reasons, including business and operational purposes. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all such information: (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Services or applicable database; or (ii) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your Information changes, or if you no longer desire to use App services, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us through email address mentioned on our website or App. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable subject to necessary documentation, if required.
- You may also cancel or modify your communications that you have elected to receive from the Company’s Services by following the instructions contained within an e-mail or by logging into your user account and changing your communication preferences.
- The information and usage information we collect is securely stored within our databases, and we use standard, industry-wide, commercially reasonable security practices such as encryption, firewalls and SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for protecting your information. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet or wireless communication, and any information you transmit to the Company you do at your own risk. We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone.
There are certain things you need to know about term papers. This will ensure that your term paper is well-written. Prior to writing, make sure you research the topic properly. The subject help writing term paper matter should be relevant to your industry or course however, it should also be interesting for people who read it. The goal is to get their attention so that they will read the article.
Contact me via email and ask someone else to write my piece. The directions should include details about the theme of the paper, sources master’s degree paper employed, the pages needed, deadline and author level. After that, you simply must provide an email address for the person performing the task. There are some companies that allow you to upload a document you’ve written to allow the author to understand what the essay you are writing to contain.